09 Nov Share the Fuzz During Movember
We love a hairy man especially during Movember, which encourages gentleman of all ages to grow a mustache in November to raise awareness (and funds) for men’s health issues. Well, we ladies don’t grow mustaches or beards, but our loved ones do so for every two beard products you purchase from us this month we’re giving you a FREE lip balm. AND, that’s not all folks; a percentage of our proceeds from beard product sales will go to the Land of Lincoln Honor Flight. The Land of Lincoln Honor Flight provides round-trip transportation from Abraham Lincoln Capital Airport in Springfield, Illinois for veterans in order of their service who wish to visit their memorials in Washington D.C. The day trip is provided completely free of charge to the veteran.
Side note: Movember launched in 2003 when two dudes and 30ish of their friends in Australia grew mustaches. Fast forward 15 years and Movember has grown, no pun intended, to be a global movement with over 5 million participants around the world. Check out the site!
We love the warm and fuzzy beginnings of it all, but we also recognize the importance behind the initiative because:
- a) Men experience worse longer-term health than women and die on average six years earlier and
- b) Every minute, a man dies by suicide and in the US 75% of suicides are men.
So, please help us:
- Raise awareness of Movember and the positive impact it makes on everyone’s lives
- Raise money for the Land of Lincoln Honor Flight and our vets!
- Tame the hairy beast (this one’s for the ladies).
Want some beard balm? Check it out on our amazing site RIGHT HERE.
Hugs and smooches –
Khara and Luckey